Thanks, You're a Star:

Hi all!  Can you believe Christmas is just around the corner????  Time flies!!  I hope you are almost done the hustle and bustle of the season and take some time to relax soon.

I have made all my Christmas cards for the year so I am sharing a non-holiday card (shocking I know).

I started with Simon Says Stamp! Chevron stencil and Ranger Texture Paste.  I added some Reverse Confetti Confetti Cuts (Love Note, Tag Me, Pretty Panels Stars).  My sentiment is from Paper Smooches Many Thanks collection stamped in Smokey Grey VersaFine.  I finished it off with Studio Calico enamel dots and American Crafts twine.








I created this card for the following challenges:
The Card Concept
(using a clean and layered style, I was inspired by those pretty little stars)

retrosketches



Photobucket

Comments

Irish Cherokee said…
A very classy card Deanne. The dots add that special something that makes it pop.

Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Blessings,
Jim
Unknown said…
Love all the layers and texture in your card!! Love it!
Annette said…
Beautiful colours, love the gold and silver together.
Have a lovely Christmas Deanne.
Hugs
Annette
xx
JanR said…
Ooooh, this is way cool! Love it!
What a beautiful and delicate card. Absolutely love it!
Regards and Feliz Navidad (Merry Christmas) from Spain,
Rosa
Jen Mitchell said…
Love your take on these challenges!

Popular Posts