Merry Monday 142:


Good morning all! 

This week at Merry Monday, Kristie has chosen the theme of using a HOUSE(S) on your card.


I cheated just a bit on this one.  I used a building, which I turned into a home.  Pretty close right??

I kept my card very CAS with layering up a Paper Smooches Backdrop Building Wise Die and adding a tiny heart from Reverse Confetti's Donut You Know Confetti Cuts.  I finished it all off with a Simon Says Stamp Inside Holiday Greetings sentiment in Onyx Black VersaFine and American Crafts twine.






 As always, don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies' super fantastic creations at Merry Monday.

Looking for more Christmas inspiration?  Come visit our Pinterest group:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations


Photobucket

Comments

Susan Joyce said…
Sweet CAS design Deanne, love the sentiment. Have a fabulous week!
Katie Melhus said…
This is adorable, and not cheating at all in my book - love the design!
Karren said…
This totally looks like an apartment building which houses people - so no cheating here :) Fabulous CAS design - lovin' all the white space with just a pop of color.
Kristie Goulet said…
I absolutely LOVE this, Deanne! Not cheating at all! Your rocked this one. Pinning to CASE!! Have an awesome week!
Wendy said…
SO adorable, Deanne! Love the CAS design and that cute die!!! I agree with Kristie, you rocked this challenge! Have a great week! :)
Petra Swart said…
Love the sweet die and the sentiment, Deanne!! A CAS beauty!!!
Have a great day!!!!
Bonnie said…
I love how the red heart and black sentiment pop from all this wonderful white! Have a great week, Deanne!
Deanne, your design is pure genius - love it! Hope you have a super week!
Susan Powell said…
I love the added red heart - perfect!! This is a great card for someone who lives in the city!
Notes by Nina said…
Fantastic CAS card Deanne, I love that little heart.

Popular Posts