RC We'll Be Friends:


Hello!  Hello!  Happy mid-week to you all!  

Tonight, with my clean and layered card, I started with some of my favourite products from Reverse Confetti including Tag Me, Label Me, and Love Note Confetti Cuts. The sentiment is from In A Big Way stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.   I finished it off with Doodlebug Lily White sprinkles.




I created this card for the following challenges: 

Reverse Confetti February SFYTT


The Card Concept



Thanks for the visit and have a super-duper week!!  Cheers to you all!!



Comments

Julie Gearinger said…
Love your use of the colors along with all of the die-cut hearts! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)
Annette said…
Wow, it's beautiful. I love the soft colours and those hearts so perfectly aligned. Perfect
Hugs
Annette
xx
laurie said…
This is so soft and beautiful, I just love all the hearts. Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!
~amy~ said…
LOVE this...tons.
Amy Sheffer said…
Gorgeous! Love those floating hearts!
Angela said…
So fresh and strikingly handsome, Deanne! Thank you for playing at The Card Concept!

Popular Posts