MFT Congrats:


Hello, hello!  Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians!!  It's the perfect day spending what I love to do - creating!

I started with My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 13 (all those fun stitches).  Those super fun stamps are from MFT's Watercolor Flowers which I stamped in Stampin' Up! So Saffron, Pool Party, and Calypso Coral.  I added American Crafts twine, MME Teal Collection enamal dots, and Studio Calico clothespin.   The MFT Essential Sentiment is also stamped in Stampin' Up! Calypso Coral.




I created this card for the following challenges:






That is it for today and thanks for stopping by!  Happy 148th Birthday to my favourite nation in the world, Canada!!!



Comments

stampwithamyk said…
Oh, this is so pretty! I love the way that you've stamped the flowers over the two panels. Fantastic colors and design! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!
Monika Reeck said…
wohooo your card is stunning
I never did like this
that the card base and the top paper with the same images..
cooool technique you made Deanne
this is my winning card..for sure
annndd you have a clever way to use our sketch
instead of put a twine you only put there with the clothes pin
cool and adorable card
Love this much
many thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps challenge this time
see you again next time..
hugs, Monika (DT at Sunday Stamps)
Virginia L. said…
LOVE the layering and stamping! This card truly is a stamper's delight! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “100% Stamped” Challenge!
Annette said…
Wow, this is stunning! Love those shades.
Hugs
Annette
xx
Deanne, this is just stunning! I love the color combo and the way you layered the flowers! GORGEOUS! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX
Annette Elliott said…
This is adorable! Love how you overlapped the flower images and the use of the colors! I just got back from our cabin in Nester Falls, Ontario! Happy Canada Day right back at ya! Thanks for playing at Sunday Stamps! :)
Angel Johns said…
This is stunning! I love how you stamped on all the different layers! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!
Leena Girsa said…
I love everything about this card! Your color combo is fantastic, use of the sketch and little touches add so much to the appeal of this design. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps...hope to see you again soon!
Jill said…
Fabulous how your flowers are set on these wonky panels! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)
Lisa said…
Very stunning card, wonderful job!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!
Unknown said…
This is GORGEOUS!! I love your color combination, it is ohh soo pretty! Your design with the different panels is just lovely!!

Popular Posts