One:


Happy Saturday all! I was really struggling this week with crafting - my creativity bone had left me!



Ingredients:
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Tempting TurquoiseStampin' Up! Tangerine Tango, Stampin' Up! Old Olive
Dies - MFT Die-namics Blueprints 20, MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13, Reverse Confetti Oh My Stars Confetti Cuts
My Favorite Things Stitched Snow Drifts
Stamps - Reverse Confetti Shine From Within

Paper - Graphic 45 Mother Goose
Inks - Versafine Onyx Black
Others - 
Doodlebug Beetle Black Sprinkles



I created this card for the following challenges:


Colour Me...!















Freshly Made Sketches














Enjoy the rest of your weekend - cheers all!

Comments

Antonia said…
Hi Deanne, Such a cute happy and bright card! I love the layers and bold sentiment. Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us this week at Colour Me!
Hugs, Antonia
Bhavana said…
Loved your card. its fun and bright. LOved all the dimensions
Karren said…
Well, it sure don't look like your creativity bone has left you, Deanne :) This is gorgeous - so bright and cheerful and the way you've done the top layers is genius. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Kim S said…
Absolutely fabulous!!! I love your wavy top - very rainbow-ish! And those dimensional stars with black enamel dots are an amazing look! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Popular Posts