The Card Concept 39:

Good morning afternoon all!  Uhhmm, how come no one told me it was Wednesday??  I was quite certain it was Tuesday.... or Thursday...  what can I say, I am all over the place!!  

SO...  here I am on my lunch break posting this =)

Did I mention my super awesome good news about being on The Card Concept design team?!?!?!?!  Well it's true!  I am one of the Shabby Chic girls!  It gives me a chance to get a wee bit grungy!


Our Rules
  1. Use the Challenge to create a card.
  2. Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
  3. Explain in your post which style you used.
  4. Link up your blog post, not your whole blog.
  5. Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!

This challenge will end on Monday, September 21st at Noon (PST).


My inspiration comes from the daisies and over all Summery feel of the inspiration photo.


Card Ingredients - to come I promise (again!)


Come play along at The Card Concept and show us your style!


Clean & Simple

Clean & Graphic
Shannon McComb

Clean & Layered
Shabby Chic
Freestyle Collage
Classy & Elegant



Comments

laurie said…
I love those gorgeous flowers...so pretty! Love the layers ,too!
Unknown said…
This lovely Deanne!! They layers are just lovely and those flowers are stunning!:)
LOVE this terrific card! The colors and dimension are just fantastic! SO pretty! I'm thrilled to be a part of the DT with you!
Take Care!
Michele
Julia Aston said…
What a beautiful layered design Deanne! The flowers are lovely framing the sentiment! Big congrats on your new DT!!! Julia xx
Susan Lankford said…
Love this card...enchanting!
Notes by Nina said…
Stunning card Deanne, so many beautiful details.
sandie said…
Adore those flowers, Greg take on the photo x
Lilian said…
Beautiful!!
Happy to be on the same team!
Lilian TCC Teamie
The Leaf Studio
Kerin said…
Gorgeous! Wow, so many fabulous elements on this beauty.
LauraJane:) said…
You GRUNGE good girl! Glad to have you on the team:)

Popular Posts