Express Mail:


Happy Sunday all!  I hope you are enjoying your Sunday.  I spent a little time in my craftroom and got a couple of Christmas cards done.

I started my layers with My Favorite Things Blueprints, then added Reverse Confetti Woodgrain Confetti Cuts, North Pole Wishes Confetti Cuts and Tag Me, Too Confetti Cuts.  I also used Reverse Confetti's North Pole Wishes sentiment.



I created this card for the following challenge:

Happy Little Stampers


















That's it for me this evening - have a great end to your weekend.  Cheers all!




Comments

Joyce said…
This is really so cute. Love how you layered and mixed your patterned papers. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little STampers Sketch challenge.
Birgit said…
Great colors and mix of papers on this sweet card! Thanks for joining the Happy Little Stampers November Sketch Challenge!!
Gloria said…
What a cute and sweet card!
I love your design!
Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers!

Popular Posts