Merry Monday 179:


Good morning all!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  The sun was shining here and was actually quite a beautiful November weekend.

This week at Merry Monday, I have chosen the theme of using PINK, WHITE and GREEN on your Christmas card:



I LOVE anything non-traditional.  In fact, I would LOVE a white tree, but I would be afraid that I would change my mind in a couple of years, and artificial trees are rather pricey!

And because this inspirational photo reminds me of MY Christmas tree (which makes my heart smile) I HAVE to share my Christmas photo (again) from last year:


Can you BELIEVE that I have bought MORE Christmas tree decorations to ADD to the tree since taking this photo??  Like, a lot more...  Good gracious, someone stop me =)


I started my layers with My Favorite Things Blueprints.  I added Reverse Confetti Woodgrain Confetti Cuts and finished it all off with Reverse Confetti Branch Out Confetti Cuts and Reverse Confetti Tinsel 'N Trim embossed sentiment.




As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations


 


Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!


Comments

~amy~ said…
LOVE your tree...wow.

Your card is FABulous.....love the pink + green!
LOVE all the layers upon layers and those trees are so cute!
Notes by Nina said…
Beautiful card Deanne, I love all the layers on your card and your trees is so pretty.
Lori Turner said…
Deanne, this is so pretty....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your colors and those trees are adorable! Awesome challenge! xoxoxo
Darling white Christmas tree duo on your card, Deanne! And oh my goodness, what a gorgeous tree!! And I thought I was bad with buying Christmas ornaments - glad I'm not alone!! Thanks for a fun challenge this week on Merry Monday!!
Bonnie said…
Love these sweet trees and their ornaments, Deanne! Fun sentiment too! Thanks for sharing your Christmas tree with us. What fun!
Greta said…
Oh my--this is just fabulous! Love it!
Kristie Goulet said…
LOVE your sweet trees against the mint green wood grain paper, Deanne! So awesome!

Your tree totally rocks! Thanks for sharing the photo!
Marcia Hill said…
Loving your cute little whimsical trees Deanne! Had a great time playing with this color challenge, so thank you, thank you!! Also loved the pic of your Christmas tree...how fun is that?!! :0)
Susan Powell said…
I love all the layers on your card and of course I love that tree die - it's what I used too. :) :) :)
Linda said…
Deanne, this is so adorable with all it's layers. Have a great week.
Deanne, this is SO darling! Love the sentiment, too! Hope you have a fabulous week!
Hello Dianne: I just love your sweet and so crisp white little trees with the sequence and beads ornaments, beautifully designed, love the stitched die cut frames in those lovely colors.
Thank you for sharing at Merry Monday.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.
CG said…
Your card is stunning, and your photo is wonderful. What a stunning house! Best, CG

Popular Posts