Poppin' Thank You:


Happy Sunday all!  I have been crafting all weekend and using a lot of my new goodies.

No Christmas.  Nope, no Christmas cards or shopping or decorating or watching Christmas movies happened this weekend.  I feel a little lost!

In fact I have been making thank you cards and watching Twister on tv.  LOVE that movie!

I wanted to challenge myself and use Christmas colours for a non-Christmas card, and it worked!  I think anyways!

I started my layers with My Favorite Things Blueprints (as always!).  I added a Die-namics Horizontal Stitched Stripes, Die-namics Cross Stitch Circle STAX, Reverse Confetti Woodgrain Confetti Cuts and Tag Me Confetti Cuts.  Lastly I added Die-namics LLD Soda Pop Bottles and My Favorite Things LLD Soda Pop sentiments.



I created this card for the following challenges:

The Paper Players













Freshly Made Sketches














Enjoy your Sunday - cheers all!




Comments

LeAnne said…
What a fun card, I love that you made a non-Christmas one! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week!
Karren said…
Fun card, Deanne, and the placement of the bold colours against the white is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Kim S said…
Fabulous use of the sketch!!! LOVE all of the special touches like the added horizontal stripe and the circles and especially the soda bottles!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Popular Posts