The Card Concept 52:



Happy last Wednesday of March to you all!  I hope you are now receiving Spring like weather and getting lots of sunshine!


We have another super fantastic challenge for you at The Card Concept.  

It's our 2nd Year Anniversary!!!  How exciting is that?!?!?


So just recently I have been trying to step up my shabby chic game.  I feel I have been getting a smidge lazy with the actual definition and would like to take my shabby cards to the next level.  So I tried today witha bunch of older stash products.  I ordered a big shipment of shabby goodness and I am hoping it will inspire me even more!

The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti Love Blooms, I also added some Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers and a Simon Says Stamp Petite Butterflies.

RC Love Blooms, SSS Petite Butterflies, Wild Orchid Crafts


Come play along at The Card Concept and show us your style!

March Guest Designer - Ardyth Percy-Robb (Clean and Layered)

Clean & Simple
Sandie Munro
Debbie Petersen

Clean & Graphic
Alison Barclay
Shannon McComb

Clean & Layered
Kerin Sylvester
Laurie Schmidt

Shabby Chic
Julee Tilman
Deanne Kay

Freestyle Collage
Laura Jane
Michele K. Henderson

Classy & Elegant
Sheri Gilson
Mackie


Mixed Media
Julie Gearinger


Lilian 


Comments

laurie said…
Love your shabby chic card Deanne! I can't wait to see what you create with all the goodies you ordered.

Have a great day!
Lesley said…
My goodness this is stunning! Love those blooms, Deanne!
LauraJane:) said…
Love the subtle lace butterfly!
sandie said…
I think you rocked the shabby chic look, love the elegance and all the layers x
Unknown said…
Oh my goodness, those layers are SO pretty!!
Lee-Anne said…
Fabulous shabby chic design! Love it!
Terrific shabby chic design, Deanne! I love all these perfect little details!
Take care!
Michele
Loving those pretty blooms! Great shabby chic!!!!
Sheri Gilson said…
Gorgeous! Love all the fabulous! Fabulous take on the inspiration.

Popular Posts