Tis the Season:


Happy Sunday all!  Such a gloomy and rainy day outside, as I have said before, the perfect weather to get some Christmas cards done =)

Have I mentioned that I love my MISTI?!??  Amazing product/tool and I wouldn't be able to get these clean stamped images if it weren't for the Mini MISTI!


Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Merry And Bright, Reverse Confetti Jolly Holiday
Die cuts:  Reverse Confetti Merry And Bright
My Favorite Things Horizontal Stitched Strips, My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20

Frosting: Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:


CAS Colours and Sketches
























Comments

karen h said…
Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S! Fun stamp image; love the wood panel background and twine & jingle accent!
Patricia Hays said…
I like the modern design of your seasonal card! The jingle bell adds a really fun touch. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S! :)

Popular Posts