Warm Deer Wishes:



Happy Sunday all!  I hope you have been enjoying your weekend!  It's the perfect day to spend indoors (did I mention it's been a COLD week?) so I have been wrapping Christmas gifts and crafting up some cards =)



Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  My Favorite Things Deer Friends
Die cuts:  
My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20, My Favorite Things Stitched Snow Drifts, My Favorite Things Deer Friends
Frosting:  My Favorite Things Swiss Dots Stencil
Stampin' Up! inks



I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:

Fab Friday (I don't have the Emerald Envy yet so Wild Wasabi will have to do!)












MFT Sketch





















Comments

Amanda Mertz said…
So festive! I love the little scalloped edges and the red sequins! Great details on a great card! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!
Heather said…
Oh, these deer are so adorable in our colors - so perfect in all the details - love that bright little bell! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Popular Posts