Merry Monday 229:


Happy Monday all!  Happy New Year to you all!!!

This week at Merry Monday, Sue would like us to create a Christmas card with some ANGELS on it:






I always struggle when it comes to angels.  I have yet to find the perfect stamp set out there :)  In stead I built my own little angels.




Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler
Die cuts:  My Favorite Things Snow-Capped Mountains, My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20, Reverse Confetti Tag MeMy Favorite Things Horizontal Stitched Strips
Frosting:  Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black


You know the drill...
As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations



Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!







Comments

JanR said…
How wonderfully creative! I love it!
Susan Joyce said…
Love how you made the Angels Deanne. Great Modern design. Happy New Year!
Notes by Nina said…
Happy New Year Deanne, I love your wonderful card. Your creative angels are fabulous.
Marcia Hill said…
I am SO impressed with your angels Deanne...who needs a stamp set when they come out like yours?!! Hope you're having a wonderful start to your New Year!! :0)
Linda said…
Wow, making your own angels. So cute. Hope you had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!
How clever, Deanne - just love how you created your angels! Happy New Year and so glad to see Merry Monday back!!
Lori Turner said…
This is such a cute card, Deanne! LOVE how you were so genius and made your own sweet angels....happy new year!

Popular Posts