Merry Monday 243:


Happy Monday all!  I hope the weekend was good to you! 

This week at Merry Monday, Kathy would like us to create a Christmas SCENE on our card:





One thing I miss about living on the farm is the sky.  The night skies were always so pretty with the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis) twinkling, moving, and dancing above.

So I decided to base my card on just that, the Northern Lights!  It's been a good 20 years since farm life but I remember it quite vividly!



Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  My Favorite Things Snowfall of Blessings, My Favorite Things Hand Lettered Holiday

Die cuts:  Sugarpea Designs Log Cabin Moutainscape
My Favorite Things Blueprints 20 
Frosting:  Wow Embossing Powder Clear Gloss, Ranger Paint Glacier WhiteStampin' Up! inks, Stampin' Up! cardstock
Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black




You know the drill...
As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations


 



Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!




Comments

Just love the background you created for your mountain cabin scene, Deanne!!
Notes by Nina said…
Stunning card Deanne, I love the sky. Have a wonderful week.
Colleen said…
Love Love your winter background, wow, those colors are so pretty and perfect sky too! Love all the extra splashes and cut outs of snow and stars...fabulous winter scene!
Linda said…
Deanne, your night sky is so gorgeous for your little Christmas scene. Hope you have a great week.
Deanne, what a WONDERFUL winter scene - love that background you created! Hope you having an awesome week!
JD/ Jill said…
This is so lovely! I could so relate to your Missing looking at those open skies. I grew up in a very small town with lots of open fields and great views of the sky and stars at night.

Popular Posts