So Very Much:


Hi all!  

Today I am sharing a CAS card in which I stamped my background using a retired chevron stamp set, then added a wee bit of interest with some water splooshing.  



I was about to give up on this card but am happy I kept at it, adding some twine and matte black sequins.

Anyone notice I didn't use ONE die cut - that was the biggest challenge as I am a die cut junky!!  But it is all about challenging ourselves and taking a step out of our comfort zones.  

And it's one layer too!



Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Life Is A Journey (retired), My Favorite Things Thanks So Very Much

Frosting:  Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black, Stampin' Up! inks, Stampin' Up! cardstock




I created my card for the following challenges:

Color Throwdown
























CAS-ual Fridays

















Thanks for stopping by - cheers all!





Comments

Lisa H. said…
so glad you didn't give up on this one either! I love it! the patterns you created is awesome!!!!

Popular Posts