December RC Blog Hop:


Good morning all - it's the eighth of the month, which means it's Reverse Confetti's DECEMBER blog hop!  







It's hard to believe that in just a few short weeks Christmas will be here.

It is my most favourite time of the year.

For my card today, I created a fun card that brings together winter and how cool my friends are =)

I started with doing a simple mask of the snow friends in Midnight Ink.  I kept the buddies really simple with no colour but added some fun little paper pieced hats.




I added lots of layers.  LOTS!  Layers make me happy =)




Lastly I added a bit of Charcoal twine.

























Blog Hop List:


And our 'Fetti Friend, Laurel Seabrook



Today I also get to be a part of Reverse Confetti's Inspiration Station which is exclusive to email only.  Are you on the newsletter list??  You can find details on the main blog.  All you have to do is look for the sign up button on the right hand side! 




Comments

~amy~ said…
Sooooo cute and your SNEAK PEEK = ☕️💚
Andrea Hastilow said…
Glad layers make you happy as they defiantly make your snowmen happy, this is a fabulously cute card x
Kathy said…
Great colors, love the tilted layers!
sharon g said…
I like how you only decorated their attire. Nice

Popular Posts